Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Rev's Ink (Tattoo)

The Rev's Ink
revtat2.jpg
The Rev's Tat Notes and Quotes

♥According to Jimmy's parents his first tattoo was on his forearm. It is a coffin full of eggs and the Easter Bunny laying dead on top of it.
♥Jimmy thinks tattoos make people look more interesting.

♥"Something to look at on your body that looks cool."-The Rev-
♥Jimmy's friend Jason created his nun located on his right upper arm for free.

♥"It took like 5 hours to complete my virgin Mary. I was raised Catholic and it seemed like a good idea."-The Rev-

♥Jimmy has an all seeing eye symbol located in the middle of his upper back and a huge zero in his middle back.

♥Jimmy has a pumpkin on his arm in the Nightmare before Christmas theme.

♥Jimmy has a yellow deathbat located on his left upper arm that is very visible in the new DVD Live in the LBC.

♥Jimmy also has the bloody coffin located on his middle left finger.

♥Jimmy has FICTION tattooed down the middle of his torso, from chest to belly.

♥"My life is kinda like a story that if I told you about it you probably wouldn't believe. It would seem like fiction. That's me."-The Rev-

♥"I just think they look good on people. You spend a lot of time in the mirror looking at yourself when you have tattoos. Same way with other people. It just looks good."-The Rev-

♥"Everything is addictive to me but tattoos are addictive to all."-The Rev-

♥"Everytime you get one idea out of the way you come up with 3 more."-The Rev-

♥"There is one tattoo on my body that sometimes at night I feel like demonds are atttacking me. I claw at it trying to get it off. I might get it covered up. I don't know why I brought it up."-The Rev-

♥Jimmy had a pair of handcuffs across his neck. In a 2006 interview, Jimmy stated they were a reminder of his  arrests.  In a recent interview, 06/2010 M. Shadows said the handcuffs signified to Jimmy the bounding of his soul in his body. Jimmy's parents said in the All A7X Revolver interview that they believed the handcuffs were the second tattoo he had done.
The Rev's 1981 Leg Tat
tumblr_l5536roaxp1qc3p5io1_250.jpg
The Rev's Fiction on his Chest Ink
tattoos/a7xtat5.jpg
the-rev--large-msg-120803872077.jpg
The REV's Back Ink
Jimmysbacktat5.jpg
allexcess61.jpg
The Rev's Left Sleeve


Jimmytats/jimmytats14.jpg Jimmytats/jimmytats13.jpg Jimmytats/jimmytats12.jpg Jimmytats/jimmytats11.jpg
The Rev's Right sleeve


Jimmysrightarm/jimmytats2.jpg Jimmysrightarm/jimmytats1.jpg Jimmysrightarm/jimmytats.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive