Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Synyster Gates Ink (Tattoo)

Synyster Gates Ink
tattoos/a7xtat10.jpg
Brian's Tat Notes and Quotes
♥Brian's first tattoo was the number 1 located on his thumb. Because it was his first tattoo he thought the number 1 was fitting. He got the tattoo when he was 15 years old.

♥"I was just young and had older friends who had them. I thought they were cool and always liked how they looked and your parents aren't going to let you have them when your 12-13, that age. I hid it from them for a while then they found out. What could they do?"-Synyster Gates-
♥"I wanted alot of tattoos but I never thought I was gonna be this rediculous."-Synyster Gates-
♥Brian's most recent tattoo is Marlboro spelled across his knuckles done by Artist Grant Cobb. He also has a tattoo located behind his left ear that stands for Sounding the Seventh Trumpet.

♥Brian's left arm is a sleeve design, comprised of monsters who are hooked up to a machine. The machine is basically torchering them. The means of torcher are unknown to everyone except Brian.

♥"I thought it turned out really really well. A new tattoo artist that I hadn't ever worked with designed it with me. The big green monster at the top of my arm or the main monster is working on the rest of the monsters undergoing surgery or whatever. They are hooked up to a machine being torchered by way of surgery. So that is my life."-Synyster Gates-
♥When A7X was in Paris with the members of Good Charlotte both bands got a bloody coffin tattooed on the inside of their left middle fingers. With the exception of M. Shadows.

♥"
I was 15, and it was my name across my back. I heard there was a Crip called Nine who lived in Compton who gave underage kids tattoos. So me and a few of my white friends rolled into the Compton swap meet and got inked!" How Brian got his first tat.
Brian's Tribute to Jimmy--foREver
briansink.jpg
Brian's Back Tats
tattoos/brianstatcrop.jpg
Thanks Rachel Gates for the back tat, the leg tat pics, and the knuckle tat.
Brian's Leg Tat
tattoos/brilegtat1.jpg
Brian's Right Sleeve






Briansrightarm/brians28.jpg Briansrightarm/brians27.jpg Briansrightarm/brians26.jpg Briansrightarm/brians25.jpg
Briansrightarm/brians24.jpg Briansrightarm/brians23.jpg Briansrightarm/brians22.jpg Briansrightarm/brians21.jpg
Briansrightarm/brians20.jpg Briansrightarm/brians17.jpg Briansrightarm/brians8.jpg Briansrightarm/brians7.jpg
Briansrightarm/brians6.jpg Briansrightarm/brians5.jpg Briansrightarm/brians4.jpg Briansrightarm/brians3.jpg
Briansrightarm/brians2.jpg Briansrightarm/brians16.jpg Briansrightarm/brians15.jpg Briansrightarm/brians.jpg
Brian's Left Sleeve




Briansleftarm/brians9.jpg Briansleftarm/brians19.jpg Briansleftarm/brians18.jpg Briansleftarm/brians14.jpg
Briansleftarm/brians13.jpg Briansleftarm/brians12.jpg Briansleftarm/brians11.jpg Briansleftarm/brians10.jpg
Briansleftarm/brianstat3.jpg Briansleftarm/brainstats4.jpg Briansleftarm/brianstat2.jpg
Brian's knuckle Tattoo
tattoos/1111111111.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive